Monday, July 19, 2010

Tampa Trip

Psymon and I just got back this morning from a weekend shooting trip in Tampa.Well, Ruskin, FL, to be exact. We stayed at this nice resort that had a cute little restaurant and tiki bar about 100 feet away from our hotel room door, which was VERY convenient! They have these mango BBQ chicken sandwiches there...mmm! They put a big juicy piece of mango right on top of the chicken in the sandwich, along with some fried onions...delicious! I'm gonna have to make my own version of that sometime at home. I'm a hardcore "foodie" (though I'm not crazy about that term), so don't mind me. :)

On Saturday, we shot Alexis Grace. And wow...she is gorgeous!



5'11, beautiful face and body and a great personality to boot. She was a total professional; she put 100% into everything right up until the end, even though she was exhausted. We really admire that in a model. This is a shot of Alexis next to her loads of colorful wardrobe clothes!



We shot tons of ballbusting clips with Alexis; strip ballbusting, BallBust Show Fights!, etc. She's a fantastic buster, full of attitude and playfulness. :) Her clips will be up VERY soon on http://www.BallBustShow.com!

After some late-night drinking at a local redneck bar (haha) - my friend had driven up from Ft Myers to hang - we were a little hung over the next morning, but we pushed through! After all, we had the pleasure of shooting with the world-famous Brandi, former star of BrandiBelle.com!



She and her boyfriend were awesome. We had a great time! She's only comfortable working with him for the time being, so he agreed to be busted, but only squeezed, not kicked! We're not sure why he thought that would be better, but hey, it's Brandi, so we'll make some accomodations. :) The two of them also did an awesome BallBust Show Fights! You're gonna love it!

Last, but certainly not least, we shot Shyla Shy, a HUGE boobied model! Check out those cans - natural 34FF!



She was a hard ball kicker, however, she thought the whole thing was kinda weird. That's ok, we can't expect everyone to love it as much as I do!

Look out for TONS of updates soon!

xoxo Addie Juniper

1 comment:

  1. MOOOORE BRANDI! I really hope there is more Brandi in the future! I loved her on brandibelle and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her on BallBustShow!

    ReplyDelete