Friday, September 10, 2010

Weekly Recap - Sep 4-10, 2010

Hey guys! I decided that I'm going to post in here at least every Friday so that I can tell you about the videos we put up that week and anything else of note that's going on!

Last weekend, Psymon and I went to DragonCon, which is held right here in our wonderful city of Atlanta, and it was a blast! That's why we didn't update with as many videos this week as we normally do because we were too busy drinking and hanging out with friends. Come on, we're still in our 20s! :)

For those of you who are friends with me on FaceBook (my personal Addie Juniper one, not The BallBust Show) I'm sure you saw all the crazy costumes I wore there - I dressed up as a girl version of Robin, an Ironette cheerleader and Ramona Flowers from the Scott Pilgrim books/movie. I don't usually dress up at those things, so it was alot of fun to walk around getting pictures taken of me and seeing all of the other cool costumes.

Soooo on to the videos:


I think it's pointless to post the pictures from the videos and their descriptions because they're obviously on the site - you can just go look for yourself. Instead, maybe it's more interesting if I say a little something about each video....

Mistress Rachel Gives You The Domination Session Of Your Life

As you guys have probably seen, we got Rachel Steele back! Ms. Steele is the most popular MILF on the net, at least in the fetish world. Her store is currently the top Clips4Sale store. We were so happy to shoot with her again and we were especially anxious for her to do one of our POV ballbusting talking videos (not sure what else to call them!). And as expected, she did an excellent job. You feel like you're really getting kicked by Rachel and she's so mean and degrading....oooh...it's awesome. So definitely check it out!


Asian Schoolgirl Siren Does Strip Ballbusting 

Man! Siren is THE hottest Chinese girl I think I've ever seen. And I'm into Chinese girls. :) And she's also awesome. As I said in the description, not the hardest kicker ever, but she's REALLY into it and I think that says alot. Her squeezes are great, though. Perfect. And she does a few of them in this video. And she's dressed like a school girl. Nuff said. :)

BallBust Show Fights! - Rematch with Alexis Grace and Psymon  

As I've said before, you guys LOVE Alexis. And we do, too! She is brutal. And so sexy at the same time! Here's a BallBust Show Fights rematch. Hopefully Psymon won't look like such a pussy this time!



I know, sad, but that's all we put up this week! Boo! But don't worry, we're back to our regular constant blasts of updates now that the Con is over! So I'll do my part...and you do your part. By getting out your credit cards. Whoo! :) Do it....or I'll kick you in the balls. 

Comments plzzzzzz? That would be really cool.

Love ya!
Addie Juniper   

No comments:

Post a Comment